[TechAssist] Re: Difference Between KSS-213B & KSS-213E

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 07:48:12 -0400

It is not "multiple duplicate repeat posting". It is called
the "thread". The thread is to be included in every reply to
the list. There may be many branches of thread all going back
to the original post, but unless someone is subscribed under 2
separate email addresses, there are no duplicate emails sent
out. So your shallow judgments and accusations are totally
unsubstantiated.
Doug
tech-assist adm.