[TechAssist] Re: DLP-LCD Lamp change charge

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:37:15 -0500

I don't know why but maybe we are doing some damage amongst ourselves by
mentioning ex: a 2SC5148 transistor is only $2.49 at XYZ supplier. The
people do a Google search and find us talking about these parts then
want us to charge them that price. I wasn't one who voted to keep our
list open to Google searches.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada