[TechAssist] Re: Beware of Chipper Check V1.85

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:47:14 -0400

Why don't you guys yell! It's good you are smart enough to find a fix,
but Thats just sloppy for Tompson. Those engineers get a heck of a lot
more money that we do,so call! Maybe the poor sots don't even know about
it yet. Mak'm pay!
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx