[TechAssist] Re: Beware of Chipper Check V1.85

  • From: "Joel Jacobs" <samurai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:19:57 -0400

I don't know what's up with Thompson leaving broken software on their
website but I ran into the same problem.  To get it working copy the file
named CHIPCOM.DLL out of the install directory of working software to a safe
place.  Then upgrade to the new version and copy that file back into the
install directory.  That's what worked for me anyway...

Joel Jacobs
Ohio Consumer Electronics
Pickerington, Ohio