[TechAssist] Beware of Chipper Check V1.85

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:14:09 -0500

May be just a corrupt download or my old Laptop but V1.85 does not work.
The Detect EEProm test under the diagnostic pull down where it test the
EEprom in the Chipper Checker failed and it would not detect the ATC221
chassis. I downloaded and installed version 1.84a and it works just
fine. The non working Version 1.85 had me troubleshooting my Chipper
Check hardware, lo and behold the 5.0 volt VCC in Chipper Check is and
probably should be only about 3.3 volts.
--

Since 1972                     *