[TechAssist] Re: B&K CRT Tester/Rejuvenator set-up chart need it.

  • From: "Bill S" <billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 01:22:57 -0800

Hi;

How is that tester on the Zenith tubes that short so easily in the 1991 to
1998 series of 25 to 27 inch picture tubes?
I have a sencore rejuvenator and not sure that its worth the price that was
paid for it as Sencore claim that it would take care of most of the tube
rejuvenation and short clearing of the vast majority of tubes that were out
there.  It almost seems to hurt the rejuvenating of the Zenith tubes if the
tube is not shorted but emission quality is way down.
If your unit is working on those Zenith tubes without many call backs, then
I guess I am going to have to get one.

Bill Sorensen
New Life Video & Audio
billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx