[TechAssist] Re: B&K CRT Tester/Rejuvenator set-up chart need it.

  • From: PEYETO@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 09:21:24 EST

Try that in the automatic rejuvener use only the first pulse then check the
picture tube again. ( Sencore do not say nothing about it).but it work.
                            Paniagua.
In a message dated 3/9/2002 3:21:06 AM Pacific Standard Time, ampm@xxxxxxx
writes:

i saw a while back someone said he only uses the first pulse on the sencore
tester, not all three pulses and he said it works fine. i have the sencore
tester and it does seem to weaken the tube in the zeniths, so the next one i
run across i'm going to try the one pulse method.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx