[TechAssist] Re: 9" Memorex TVM0903 12 VOLT TV. No Start!

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 17:34:10 -0400

Yes Jerry you might be right but this unit is a TV only. I might have
mislead some on this. The unit is a 12 volt TV wired in parallel to a 12
volt VCR they are separate units in a consol affair must go in a Van. I did
not inquire about the vehicle. I removed the TV and am working on it alone.
I do have B+ now? but tracing the drive signal back to the Jungle chip there
is no pulse. There is no  Horiz  drive from the jungle chip... The I. C., I
followed the  trace to is  LA7681 ,but I have no pin out diagram for this
chip.I have soldered most of the board with no luck. Memorex does not have
any information on there own set on the Web site.
thanks
Bruce.