[TechAssist] Re: 9" Memorex TVM0903 12 VOLT TV. No Start!

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 14:18:45 -0400

Yes I agree with using a battery. I now am using a 12 volt power supply 6
amp . Now the TV has B+ but now Horiz drive. I am trying to trace the
circuit back to the source of the drive pulse. The print I am using is not
correct. I am going over more solder connections also.
thanks for the help,
Bruce.