[TechAssist] Re: 9" Memorex TVM0903 12 VOLT TV. No Start!

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:45:57 -0500

Bruce,
I haven't worked on this particular model, but I have repaired 'many' combos
for Long Haul Truckers. 99% of the time it will be 'defective solder
connections', which is caused by 'vibration'. Either use a strong magnifying
lens to check and resolder any dodgey connections.
I have found that some parts will actually break loose from the ckt board.

Paul W
C&W Electronics
Azle Texas