[team2039] Re: for tonights meeting

  • From: Felix Behrendt <Felixb_USA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:30:24 +0200

the game at the competitions is usually only 3 minutes long ( I would gess 10
rotations (remember we turn the wheels in both directions). and besides this we
can just reset the encoders. do you think we can set the wheels to one degree
exact, so we can take advantage of the better encoders? Once we have the frame
moving, we can test how extreme this problem  is going to be.

Felix

Sent from my iPad