[team2039] Re: ROOMS LIST & Rides St Louis

  • From: Aaron Craig <motep_the_mighty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:16:31 -0500

Alright. I have a dinner that night I was planning on missing, but I may be
able to attend now. I await tuesday eagerly.
-Aaron

From: goldengalore@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 18:10:04 -0500
Subject: [team2039] Re: ROOMS LIST & Rides St Louis
To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaron--I am not sure what event Jake is running.  He will know more Tuesday
when he goes back to school.  One of the events that he runs will get done
quickly and we could leave around 5 pm.  The other event he runs may be the
last one, and in that case maybe 7-7:30.  I can let you know more Tuesday.

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Aaron Craig <motep_the_mighty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

when is the track meet over?

-Aaron

From: goldengalore@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:46:58 -0500
To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CC: dgdkota@xxxxxxxxx

I just got word that Jake has a make-up track meet on Wednesday afternoon.  We
will leave after that, so we won't arrive in St. Louis until late.  Aaron, do
you still want to ride with us?  Please have Jake (and Aaron?) do the later
shift on Thursday morning.  Thanks.

-Betsy Ellenberger

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Carol Arreguin <ecarreguin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We are staying at Drury Inn Collinsville, 602 N Bluff, Collinsville, Il 62234,
618-345-7700.
All the rooms will be under Rockford Robotics/your name or name of your room
chaperone. Any questions about hotel check

there web site www.druryhotels.com.  If you are arriving 5:30-7 on Wed they
will have free food & drink.

Students please plan on helping with gas & parking money. There is a indoor
pool so pack your swim suit.

For Thursday we will be going to Edward Jones Dome in two shifts. Early shift
(Drive team & Pit setup)need to eat breakfast at 7 am to be ready.

We are 11 miles away so make sure you check the schedule and arrange a ride to
and from the Dome. Adam, Bud, Carol & Gabe are going early.  Everyone needs to
help in pits and/or scouting  during the day so check the schedule and be on
time. Lunches are on own so plan on this and eat alot at breakfast or bring $.
We will have snacks for backpacks but you are responsible for your own
backpacks.  Thursday is a long day so you can choose to go back to hotel (bring
own food), go out to dinner downtown with Mentors at your own expence or go to
Roboprom $15-20. Fri we are planning on going back to hotel for free food or
you can go to a fast food w/Chaperone. We will have a scouting meet then go
back to Ed Jone Dome for a free Concert. Sat lunch on own. Dinner we can stay
for a fun Finale with free food or go back to Hotel.  I hope this helps. Any
Question please call me.

Carol Arreguin 815-519-6967

 ROOMS LIST
St Louis

April 27-May 1, 2011 Wed-Sunday
1. Adam Czerwonka /Gabe Cotto
2. Carol Arreguin/ Eladio, Jaime,
3. Bud Champlin /Janet & Ty

4. Jean Taylor /Scott, Brenden, & Shayne
5. Ellenburger- King
6.Aaron, Jake, Karl, Jeff (Ellenburger)
7. Mary Johnson, Caroline
8. Matt Rhoades /Amanda
9.ChrisMagee

                 10. Eli, Lucas, Kacheong & Mark (Magee).

11. Pelan, John
12. Early-King room

 April 28-30, 2011  Thurs-Saturday

13.Webber, Hudson, Joanna