[team2039] Re: ROOMS LIST & Rides St Louis

  • From: Betsy Ellenberger <goldengalore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:43:16 -0500

Aaron-Let's plan about 8ish, we will pick you up at Sam's on Riverside.  I
think Jake will be done with his track meet by then.  Do you have a cell
phone so that we can call or text you?  If so, please give me your number.
It will be a late night. Mrs. Arreguin told Jake she would leave your key
with our hotel key so you guys can QUIETLY get into your room.  Karl and
Jeff, don't be surprised when Jake and Aaron get to your room late tomorrow
night.