[team2039] ROOMS LIST & Rides St Louis

  • From: Carol Arreguin <ecarreguin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:27:40 -0400 (EDT)

We are staying at Drury Inn Collinsville, 602 N Bluff, Collinsville, Il 62234,
618-345-7700.

All the rooms will be under Rockford Robotics/your name or name of your room
chaperone. Any questions about hotel check
there web site www.druryhotels.com.  If you are arriving 5:30-7 on Wed they
will have free food & drink.
Students please plan on helping with gas & parking money. There is a indoor
pool so pack your swim suit.
For Thursday we will be going to Edward Jones Dome in two shifts. Early shift
(Drive team & Pit setup)need to eat breakfast at 7 am to be ready.
We are 11 miles away so make sure you check the schedule and arrange a ride to
and from the Dome. Adam, Bud, Carol & Gabe are going early.  Everyone needs to
help in pits and/or scouting  during the day so check the schedule and be on
time. Lunches are on own so plan on this and eat alot at breakfast or bring $.
We will have snacks for backpacks but you are responsible for your own
backpacks.  Thursday is a long day so you can choose to go back to hotel (bring
own food), go out to dinner downtown with Mentors at your own expence or go to
Roboprom $15-20. Fri we are planning on going back to hotel for free food or
you can go to a fast food w/Chaperone. We will have a scouting meet then go
back to Ed Jone Dome for a free Concert. Sat lunch on own. Dinner we can stay
for a fun Finale with free food or go back to Hotel.  I hope this helps. Any
Question please call me.
Carol Arreguin 815-519-6967

 ROOMS LIST
St Louis

April 27-May 1, 2011 Wed-Sunday
1. Adam Czerwonka /Gabe Cotto
2. Carol Arreguin/ Eladio, Jaime,
3. Bud Champlin /Janet & Ty

4. Jean Taylor /Scott, Brenden, & Shayne
5. Ellenburger- King
6.Aaron, Jake, Karl, Jeff (Ellenburger)
7. Mary Johnson, Caroline
8. Matt Rhoades /Amanda
9.ChrisMagee

                 10. Eli, Lucas, Kacheong & Mark (Magee).
11. Pelan, John
12. Early-King room

 April 28-30, 2011  Thurs-Saturday

13.Webber, Hudson, Joanna