[team2039] Tuesday Meeting

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:37:32 -0500

Next Tuesday's meeting will only be from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM, as this will be
enough time for us to finish packing and load some of the equipment (or at
least assign drivers for the equipment).

Also:
On Friday May 20 we will be hosting an introduction to animation workshop at
Rasmussen College (in the Chase bank building on the corner of State and
Mulford).  The workshop will start at 4 pm and space is limited.  Several
Eisenhower Middle School students who are interested in joining our team will
be attending.  If you are interested in attending this workshop please let
Chris Magee know via email as soon as possible.
(chris.magee@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.magee@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.magee@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.magee@xxxxxxxxxx>>)

Thanks,
Adam Czerwonka
Engineer
Woodward - Turbine Fluid Systems & Controls
Tel: 815-639-6313
Fax: 815-639-5247
Email: aczerw@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:aczerw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

THESE COMMODITIES, TECHNOLOGY OR SOFTWARE WERE EXPORTED FROM THE U.S. IN
ACCORDANCE WITH THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS.  DIVERSION CONTRARY TO
U.S. LAW IS PROHIBITED.

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****

JPEG image