[team2039] ST LOUIS

  • From: Carol Arreguin <ecarreguin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 00:10:26 -0400 (EDT)

As many of you might have heard St Louis was hit with 9 Tornado's on Friday
night.  The airport was damaged but no one was seriously hurt,

The dome & conference center, warehouse with our robot and all FIRST personnel
setting up are fine.

Please keep all the teams and families of St Louis in your prayers and I hope
Caroline, Harolds, & the Webbers relatives in the are are O K.

Karl, Jaime & drive team will handle early Thursday. Aaron & Jake can help when
they get there.

Carol