[tccrockets] Re: Nike drag race slow motion

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 11:08:41 -0700

I was the one sitting in the middle on 14 that sat and watch the flight from
the ground with a shorted igniter then went off after I replaced it only to
get the delay grain snuffed out and come in Hot, probably because I was too
close to Zylstra and caught some of his Mojo

#12 was Ryan Reynolds with his awesome 4 ounce carbon machine.
igniting at the same time but off the rails at second and third were Laurel
and Aidan on pads 11 & 12.

and the Nikes kept coming!!!

awesome spectacle.  thanks everyone, enjoy!

Cliff

19:06:00