[tccrockets] Re: Nike drag race slow motion

  • From: "Matt Powell" <mattp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 10:41:57 -0700

Congratulation to Ryan, Laurel and Aidan

I am on pad 15. 2nd to last off the pad of those that got off the pad. The
igniter was a normal undiped e-match. The Perfectflite alt read 6184 ft.
Motor eject 40" chute. 9 lbs 2 oz lift off wt. I got my level two last
month, Thanks to Bruce and all that helped, with this Nike with the goal to
be in the Drag Race. How many rookies were in the race.

Matt Powell

#12 was Ryan Reynolds with his awesome 4 ounce carbon machine.
igniting at the same time but off the rails at second and third were Laurel
and Aidan on pads 11 & 12.

and the Nikes kept coming!!!

awesome spectacle.  thanks everyone, enjoy!

Cliff