[tccrockets] Re: Nike drag race slow motion

  • From: Sam Fineberg <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 10:59:42 -0700

I'm pretty sure mine was the 4th one you see going up. Its a white Nike which is partially obstructed by the pad, on pad #16. This was my first nike drag race, though its the same rocket I used for my L2 at October Skies 2010. Apogee according to the BRB was about 6200ft.

Sam

On 5/20/2013 10:19 AM, Cliff Sojourner wrote:
hey folks, everyone enjoyed the Nike drag race. here it is again in slow motion! This is 210 frames per second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIVVXbZsRvY

please identify yourselves. What I can figure out is: first off the pad on #12 was Ryan Reynolds with his awesome 4 ounce carbon machine. igniting at the same time but off the rails at second and third were Laurel and Aidan on pads 11 & 12.

and the Nikes kept coming!!!

awesome spectacle.  thanks everyone, enjoy!

Cliff

--
Sam Fineberg
Sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx / K6SAF