[tccrockets] Re: Launch Location

  • From: "Jimmy F" <Aldocyber3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 12:17:55 -0800

Sorry about your rocket Robert, I really wanted it to do a repeat of OS. That
was a great flight.

I also want to say thanks a million to TCC president and our vendor. How great
is it to take a quick little walk and pickup
just about anything you need for a great day of flying. Also all the volunteers
that helped out at all of this years launches.

I had lots of fun to get out there this year, could not have done without our
group.

Jimmy F.
TRA 12524

      From: AiRobert <airobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Date: Saturday, November 19, 2011, 5:55 PM

      The launch was a great success-I made a new der Red Max kit….

      I’ll be taking orders soon….

      RZ

      It spit the nozzle and sent the rocket up about 80 feet. The nozzle bent
the stainless steel blast deflector about 45 degrees.