[tccrockets] Re: Launch Location

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:25:36 -0800

Thanks Jimmy,
And special thanks to everyone who helped
Out at the launch yesterday

Anyhow, Right on, I agree. We're really lucky to have
Our club. Most people in Northern California
Only fly in the summer under the guise of
"save it for Blackrock ...."
Meanwhile we're flying every month HPR
Like ROC or the other big clubs ...

Sent from my iPhone