[tccrockets] Re: Launch Location

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 12:02:31 -0800

I don't think it's cute, funny or even a spectacle, but it certainly is a
waste of good money
and lots of your time Robert... I wish I had that much time and money on my
hands!!!

A nice spectacle would be the safe launch and recovery of your Der Red Max
high power rocket.

That Der Red Max deserves an L850 for a nice smooth flight and a majestic
dual-deploy
with an 8' chute for recovery!!!
I would love to see that!

I think everyone would!