[tcb] Re: turbo's

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 17:22:51 -0500 (EST)

Sadly, yes it was a double door however I think the results are clearly worth
it.  What puzzles me is that
first the use of the Vanagon Donor and then the replacement of the 993
components.  I wonder if you just plop
the bus down on top of the Porsche... Well, I guess someone was thinking
logically.  At least at about a foot wider it
would corner great (as the video shows)

If you want to talk about all the metal work, fabrication and the money then to
top it all off, literally, with a carbon fiber roof.

That alone must be at least $8k of cloth right there.