[tcb] Re: trip report

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:22:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nice pic! I haven't seen Big Sur since 1989 when I
> was up there camping with a bunch of Rainbow types.
> I'm jealous.
>
> James
>
> Great pic. .It kinda reminds me of what Col. Sam
Houston ounce said."Where'd all those Ghias come
from?"or was it Davey Crockett that said"Damn,I didn't
know we were playing tennis today?" I bet there was a
bus(content) there somewhere?

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8eiiwsuo.6ekszsmo&x=0&y=-u9eksd&localeid=en_US

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Help.jsp?&localeid=en_US.