[tcb] trip report

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

I had a great time.  The weather was terrific!  Only my second time at the
classic and it seemed much bigger than last year.

Thanks to Neil for the muffler.  Thanks to the Martins and G2 for letting me
crash their camping area.  Special thanks to Bugr, you know what I mean if you
were there.  As always it is great to see everyone.

Do we have an update on the final numbers?  I am sure some TCBers brought home
some trophies.

Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper
Buses by the Springs--Memorial Day Weekend
Spicewood, TX