[tcb] Re: so hi

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

i ordered some banjo style mirror arms from them
several years ago with no problem, i only ordered them
because they were the only ones i could find that had
them ,they are my last resort for anything but one off
items , because in my opion they are down right rude,
this was my opion from around 1995 of them , the guys
atitude on the phone definatly cost them some money
from me over the years , i hope that was an isolated
incedent ,but i never gave them another chance, i do
the same with resteraunts ,i don't bitch ,i just go
back,sorry i got carried away , i think they are two
brothers and i'm sure they are as nice as can be , i'd
give'em a holler and get a tracking number from them

=== message truncated ===

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
H.B.B