[tcb] Re: so hi

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:11:17 -0500

all i know is after mike saying he drove the thing to the fire department and said aiim that hose toward the motor i am going to light the heater that kinda turned me away from that but like i said i don't know how many are problematic and how many aren't so i just, right now, choose to avoid that option at all cost. but if someone can gaurantee it then i might look into one. i have heard about how nice it is to go out in the morning and turn the heater on then get ready for work then go out to a nice tosty bus though. it is just the whole fire thing that scares me. somethign that runs off the fumes of your gas tank and has a live flame in it is kinda scary to me.

From: "Shirley Hall" <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: so hi
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:02:00 -0500

Maybe Trey has some input on gas heaters in a bus while camping? Wasn't there something about a cost catching fire at TatP 1?

shirley

>>> i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/20/05 9:49 AM >>>
got bad news for ya denis it is a t4 and so far she has been nice to me.
except for the oil leak, gas leak and occasional missing. and besides whats
wrong with a desiel rabbit? hmmmmm?

who here would stand by there gas heater and say it will never explode,
catch on fire, and the bus will always be solid. i just want a garuntee.
hell i would much rather have a gas heater than heat exchangers but i am
scared of what i don't know i guess. so stand by it and i might look into
it.

brian