[tcb] Re: so hi

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:56:46 -0500

We have been kinda quiet after the big campout Paul had and the show near San Antonio.
I think it is because Denis is busy doing stuff at the house in SA (and he can't figure out how to work his email when he is not at home.) and not showing the TCB any love.

I am sure there are a couple people on this list with a 2.0L head you could get.

Some heat?

I don't understand the question. Do you need the parts to make the stock heat work?
I know that can be a hard to do on some of the TIV (type 4) motors with some of the stock exhaust system hard to find.
I think a lot of the late model westy's had gas heaters in them. I hear these work extremely well, but again the parts are somewhat hard to find.
$200.00 sounds cheap for a complete gas heater setup.

I have never had a problem with Bus Boy's. They are a small place, maybe you need to call them and see what is up.
I know it takes a lot longer to get stuff from the west coast to Houston than I think it should.
If I were where you are I would try to get stuff from Bus Depot in Pa.. I have had good luck with them and it takes HALF as long to get here as stuff from the west coast or stuff from Aircooled.net in Utah.

On Oct 19, 2005, at 2:38 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

so how are all the tcbers out ther i haven't really had time to see what all is going on lately. so i thought i would say hi. also if anyone knows anyone who might have a 2.0 head or some heat for a t4 send them my way. i currently found a good deal on the samba for $200 for some heat. do ya'll think that is a good deal?

has anyone ever had any problems with bus-boys? just wondering i ordered a part from them last week and said 3 day shipping on it because i need it if i want to drive the bus and i have yet to see the part. i should of gotten it last friday. has anyone else had any problems like that? just wondering i am getting anxious more than anything on it.

well just really wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing.

later,
brian

Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http:// search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/