[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 01:23:59 EST

Sammy   I  sold my 65 bus , on the way back . A  man stopped at same time at
rest stop and started talking vws . He had driven to  the Bulli looking for
something to buy . Guess what , the nice guy that I am I  sold him " Lilly "
for
a mere 4500 . Im such a nice person I even delivered it  as far as Pensacola
Fla.  Does anyone want to buy an early westy 2 piece  roof rack or hinged 4
piece curved rear bus glass ??   I need to sell  these to repay a friends $ 40
dollar investment . I had to take everything that  I had in Lilly and tape
everything to the top of my camper shell . Some stuff  made it some didn't   OH
WELL maybe I ll have better luck next  year     Terry                      (
Peter my phone just lost battery, I ll try to call someday  )