[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:05:29 -0600

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! It doesn't matter, Sammie. No one can believe it without
seeing it. I have never seen a Fridolin, but there were three of them there.

There was an incident at the Bulli Brigade show and Kip, the owner and head
wizard at Rare and Unique, told me that the Bulli Brigade may be held at his
place in the future with camping, so that the frenzy would not have to stop for
days!