[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 01:23:38 +0000 GMT

Hi Dennis,
First off, ALL Busses are "beautiful, well crafted pieces of art" Some of us
were fortunate enough to start collecting Busses when they were obscure and
nobody we knew could understand what the heck we were thinking.  I also seem to
remember having the rattiest T2 at Fburg and taking home the mug for biggest
project.  I have both nicer and ratty and enjoy the ratty ones far more.  I
hope to introduce my '58 rat some time before the end of the year. Your Bus is
great and I enjoy reading and seeing how much you enjoy tinkering with and
driving him.
Yours in Buses,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel