[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:58:58 -0500

That guys like Sammy, and you for that matter, have such fine looking rods and I do my best just to kep mine rolling.

I'm just one of those folks that just hate people that have better stuff than I do, all highfalootin' Like they poot emeralds or something. You know the ones with their nose all in the air. Well I'm here to tell you that I don't need beautiful, well crafted pieces of art, like that there Sammybus, I'm happy with what I got. Hell when I was growing up we were so poor...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:06:49
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That just pisses me off.

----- Original Message ----- From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:51:16
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I forgot to say AMAZING!
Do you have some before pictures?
I think I saw it before you got it, when it was lowered and dark gray
primer?

On Aug 16, 2006, at 2:48 PM, Dan Martin wrote:

Is that L345 light grey on the hudcaps?

On Aug 16, 2006, at 1:37 PM, Sammie Smith wrote:

Ok group;  here's your chance to see a shot of the "new" 60 double
door.  And yes Paul, that is Sealing Wax Red.
Sammie
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=296634