[tcb] Re: my bus pulls to the right a bit

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 06:09:05 -0800 (PST)

Whose question is this and what model bus are we talking about?  Ummm,
basically there are no caster adjustments on a VW except for shimming the
torsion bars.  Raising or lowering a VW with the adjustable beams canges the
caster.  Lowering takes positive caster out and raising it puts positive caster
in.  Caster should not create pulling in either direction.  Toe in settings
can.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    how can i adjust that? my dad says it's caster???
where do you adjust that at?

  Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give.
Learn more.