[tcb] Re: my bus pulls to the right a bit

  • From: Terry <beetlewarrior@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:02:57 -0800 (PST)

Yea Brain, you want that bay driving stright for that long haul to Nac.

Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I took my Thing to NTB after the front end rebuild and now it drives
perfect. They did the 4 wheel computerized alignment and gave me all
the print outs. I can let go of the wheel and it drives strait as can be.

Mike

Terry
beetlewarrior@xxxxxxxxx
DAC