[tcb] Re: muffler gaps??

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:18:58 -0800 (PST)

Your first question is already answered.  Your 2nd question:  as long as the j
pipe is into the opening in the muffler you should be good to go.  The muffler
flange normally doesn't fit all the way up to that flange on the j pipe
anyway.  Looks to me like you are ok on one side and maybe actually in to far
on the other side.  Your third question should be what goes in the top of the
heat boxes on the muffler that the fresh air hoses fit into.  There is a
fitting that goes there also in addition to the collar on the bottom that you
got referenced to in the bustorations link.  Will find a link and send it.