[tcb] Re: muffler gaps??

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:56:48 -0600

If you're talking about the tubes that go through the tin then YES I'd
like them. Haven't actually seen them anywhere.

If you're talking about the clamps for the "bottom gap" then hold off.
I'm going to see if KAR has this
[http://www.bustoration.com/Muffler-Installation-kit-for-installation-of-damper-pipe-1960-1971-Bus_p_854.html]
in stock to ship out to me. I ordered everything else from Ronnie and
WW but forgot the freakin muffler install kit --- I got the
damper/tailpipe install kit. I already had new asbestos donuts and
exhaust head gaskets so I didn't think about it.

Are you planning to go to Galveston? If not, would you see if Paul will
bring down the hitch and I'll send cash back with him.

Doing the valves tonight while the motor is back out on my ATV jack.
Waiting for midnight to roll around so I can turn off the office phone.

Thanks,

G2