[tcb] Re: lady luck--important question

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:23:24 -0700 (PDT)

Ya know, I may stop by the JB Weld Factory on the way
back...
--- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have done lots of repair with JB. I have fixed a
> crack in the top of the case and fixed cracked
> threads. I think, that done right, it will last for
> years

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.