[tcb] lady luck--important question

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:38:20 +0700 (ICT)

I color myself fortunate on this one-- on my way to Psychoblooie, just 20 miles
nort of tAustin.  I lose power and the smell of gas over takes my bus.  Pulled
over and gas is spilling all of my engine.  Grab the fire extinguisher,
disconnect the battery.  NO FIRE, thank goodness!

It turns out the brass fitting that inserts into the left side of the carb came
loose with the fuel line still connected.   So here is the question.  How do I
fix this?

I made it back home. I will stay here tonight and figure out where to go from
here.

Lucky

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?