[tcb] Re: lady luck--important question

  • From: Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:12:34 -0500

Take a ball peen hammer and flare the end slightly with a philips screwdriver .
Just slightly a tap is all it takes.
Tap the pipe back into the carb and use jb weld around the base where the pipe
goes in.

that's the side of the road method .

The best way is to remove the carb then top and float seat.

Go to the autoparts store and get a male pipe fitting.  As i recall a m8 will
work.  Tap install and go.

Another way is to clean, flux and braze the pipe back onto the carb top.