[tcb] Re: electrical issues

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:32:39 -0500

I didn't have a book.So just beat me up.If the #30s are hard wired in the switch check for bad connections.There should not be more than a .10 voltage lost thru any connection.The head light switch should not cause the engine running bad, if everything else is good.Sometimes grimlins are hard to get rid of.
ole blue
----- Original Message ----- From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>