[tcb] Re: Window A/C units mounted in your bus?

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:03:21 -0700 (PDT)

Someone may have already covered this, but I discovered that if the unit isn't
tilted JUST right (toward the outside so water won't come in the bus) it won't
cool right.
I had the unit tilted too much toward the outside of the bus...it ran but did
not cool at all...I thought the A/C unit was bad.  Kevin Evans (Kaveman on the
aircoolers.org site) set me straight.  One slight adjustment and it was in the
60's in the bus!