[tcb] Re: Window A/C units mounted in your bus?

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 12:33:06 -0500

Well mine is pretty much parallel to the ground, slightly tilted to the
outside.
What's strange is that the first time we hooked it up (at home) when I
went to remove it, a ton of water spilled out of it.
On Saturday when I removed it hardly any water came off, like the
compressor wasn't running (no condensation).
I need to set it back up in the driveway and see if it's broken or not.