[tcb] Re: The eskimo bus has been hit

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 10:40:52 -0400

 Wow! Really sorry to hear that!

-----Original Message-----
From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Texas Coalition of busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:11 pm
Subject: [tcb] The eskimo bus has been hit

Just drove 7 miles to Mark and Em house to borrow some tow lights for the bus
to tow it to the Spring for a weekend of fun. Half way back sitting at a stop
sign, waiting my turn to go and a drunk driver smashes into the front drivers
side of the bus! I get out look at the damage he doesn't move then I see him
trying to back up but someone is behind him blocking him, I step in front of
his truck asking him repeatedly asking him to off his truck and he looks at me
with drunken confusion, three minutes I stand in front of his truck asking him
to turn it off then he puts it in drive and begins to roll towards me. I jump
out of the way and some cars behind me at the stop sign swerve in front of him
to stop him and he goes into the ditch hit a 45 MPH speed sign and keeps flying
down the road. Two witnesses stayed one a pi and the other a undercover
officer, the undercover agent try to chase him but he gets away. Turns out the
guy has already had 2 DUI's (well informed tow truck dri
 ver that knows the officer) and the police know him. Couldn't drive the bus as
the fender, wheel well bent into the front drivers side tire. Tow truck home 80
bucks, still amped up on adrenalin and already wondering where to take the bus
to have it fixed. I didn't want to try and pull him out of the truck (ford f
150 red) as he was clearly wasted and much bigger then my lean athletic frame
small humor is a moment of sadness, and once I saw in his eyes he was going to
drive over me I jumped. This is so not good! OK that's my sad story. We have
talked about insurance on here so I will let everyone know how Hagerty full
coverage with a Agreed value of 20 k works out.?

?

Guy's where should I take?my deluxe 1966 type II?too?

?

He was turning right onto the road I was on swung way wide and his drivers
front end hit my drivers front end.

?

?

?

Didn't have a camera to take pictures at the seen but soon I will have lots of
pictures of the damage

?

?

?

?

?

Bummed out? Cajun Eskimo AKA Christopher Dirksen?

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your
kids.=