[tcb] Re: The eskimo bus has been hit

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

Bring the Euro or whatever gets you to the Springs.  You really only need a bus
state of mind.  I think you have that.

Send me a pm or call me if I can help.

I give Chris and the Dirksens a lot of credit for not letting this fool ruin
their weekend.  They'll be at the Springs.  Hope you make it out.

 Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper