[tcb] Re: The eskimo bus has been hit

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 10:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

On the Earl Mann shop in OK...GREAT folks...I had
motor trouble comin' back from Wilson's Salvage a few
years ago...Got their number from a friend, got towed
to their shop.  They were busy as hell, but stopped
what they were doin' and got me back on the road fast.
Quality work, quality people.  I HIGHLY recommend
them.