[tcb] Re: The First Annual T@P Pro-Am Open

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:35:37 -0500

Do you guys realize who we are talking about here? Paul is the KING of Morgan's
point! If we have a roster, or whatever player goobers are called, I will call
tomorrow and make this happen if possible.

Give me a confirmed list. I think we have 9 players. Confirm.
          From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:23:13 -0500
          How about bad Brad Tripp.He is a flogger.
          oleblue</ div>