[tcb] Re: The First Annual T@P Pro-Am Open

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:32:36 -0500

Watching me hit out of anything is always good for a few laughs.
  Cart girls sell booze to the players and the club will probably have their
own.If we paid for two people in the carts the "girls " could caddy.Of course
they would all be reguired to wear short shorts pending inspection by the
roster and intertainment committee.
oleblue
      From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:23:13 -0500
      How about bad Brad Tripp.He is a flogger.
      oleblue</ div>