[tcb] Re: The First Annual T@P Pro-Am Open

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:27:49 -0700 (PDT)

Golf isn't always snooty, but at a country club you can count on it.  Most
courses require people on the course to pay.  Just like going to the food
buffet.  If you sit at the table, you are buying a buffet.  They don't want
people sneeking on and playing without paying, so that is their control method.

Additionally, carts are only big enough for 2 golfers and their clubs.  So
unless we have an odd number of people, they will at least charge a cart rental
fee, because it would be an extra cart.

A golf round usually takes 4hours or so.  I don't know how much fun it would be
watching Chuck hit it out of the rough for that long.

 Jeff