[tcb] Re: Split window rubber

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 06:02:41 -0800 (PST)

well Sammie this is why it was not hard for me....i cleaned all the rubber out
of the old frames, except the windwing, and took them to kelly.  had him pull
it out and sandblast/prime the frames.  later decided to get frames
powdercoated.  had kelly push the windwing glass in for me. brought the frames
home and finished the window frames with all the new hardware i could get.  i
took the first 10 hours off!!!!!!  ; )

From:  sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; To:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Subject:  [tcb] Re: Split window rubber Sent:  Mon, Dec
30, 2013 12:08:18 AM
There ain't no way it's super easy and quick.  Tell Tyler I've done many of
them and it's the hardest damn part of restoring the entire bus.