[tcb] Re: Sonne's Recovery

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:57:54 -0500

Knowing how you feel about keeping your busses pretty much stock, Sonne is too
much ruined that way and I am willing to take her off your hands, as a friend.

        From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [tcb] Sonne's Recovery
        To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 8:36 PM

        If all of you all weren't luddites, you would have been able to see
Sonne's progress on Facebook, but I threw together a quickie album so you can
have a look-see if you are interested in how she is coming along.  There is
more to be done for sure,  and lots of tweaking and gate mending, and a ladder,
and my awesome bumpers and the hoops of course before I get to bring her home
and finish her up.  I have big, big plans for her paint job, and a unique
interior, and my far out dream of a canvas, and of course windows and wiring
and all of that kind of fun stuff.  Um, if you were hoping for stock, you will
be disappointed.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115696430438984518350/Sonne60DC?authkey=Gv1sRgCLLsifOKhKvj_gE#